Wednesday 13 January 2010

5th December 2009

First day at Ham House. I think everyone was a bit apprehensive about the day such as with the face painting. I don't think we knew how the audience would react. For the first couple of hours the basement was very quiet. I found it very difficult to roam inside the house so I went outside. I also found it hard to tell my stor to adults as it was more directed to children. I found that my confidnce grew throughout the day. I found that I got into my character as the day went on. I really enjoyed the face painting bit but I found that lots of children wanted tigers. I felt really inspired by all the playtext pieces and all the effort put in by everyone. The whole experience of the first day at Ham House was patchy throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment