Wednesday 25 November 2009

20/11/09.

WHAT WE DID IN LESSON:

We went into the basement of Ham House to see and decide where to perform our stories. We practiced saying stories in performance mode. I decided to tell stories roaming around the basement as my stories are short. I also decided to use my made up stories rather than learn a long story I couldn't remember that I didn't like. We were told about costume that we've got to bring in for next week and we got told that we had to learn our stories for next week

FEELINGS:

Finally I feel kind of ready for the christmas events. I felt bad for Mark as I hadn't learnt my story but I feel so confident about my stories.

INSPIRATIONS/IDEAS:

To be honest I've been so busy with my head in books researching or typing out essays I've not had time to become inspired by anything significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment